Want a Razer gaming suite worth over USD 500 shipped directly to you? Razer is also giving away 1,337 Razer L33T Packs, three keyboards, three mice and three headsets. Is it real? Yes, it is real! You can tell because it is on the official Razer website.
People keep on asking me if it’s real and what it’s about, so here is an explanation with pictures from Razer! Why would they do it? It’s basically a way to get fans to help in seeding and marketing for you. I don’t think I’ll been in the top ten because there is bound to be someone who wants a Razer product but doesn’t have one yet who will spend a lot of time on this, but it would be nice to have freebies! =)
What does the Razer gaming suit include?
- Razer mouse of your choice
- Razer gaming surface of your choice
- Razer keyboard of your choice
- Razer Megalodon 7.1 Gaming Audio Headset
- Razer Armadillo2 Mouse Cable Management System
- Razer Attitude Tee
- Razer Messenger Bag
- Razer Gear Rack
- Razer L33T Pack
It’s obviously not easy to win, but why not have a go at trying to get free loot! How can you win? Let me explain. Basically, you need to get at least ten of your friends to register for a random chance to win one of the 1,337 L33T Packs. For each friend who registers, you get one point. The top ten get to win:
1st – 3rd: Razer keyboard of your choice
4th-6th: Razer mouse of your choice
7th-10th: Razer headset of your choice.
The BIG question is who gets to win the USD500+ Razer gaming suite? They never specifically stated, but I assume that those who reach a certain number of points get a random chance. I reached this conclusion because it doesn’t say that the top scorer wins the drool-inducing ultimate prize.
Make sure that you follow the procedures or you might not really get a chance! Here is a step by step guide!
1. Register for the Razer L33T Giveaway here. (You can also click here if you want to register without giving me any points.)
2. Check your e-mail and click on the link.
3. Input other contact information otherwise you don’t stand a chance! (It didn’t work for me the first time, but it does work. It will state “Your delivery address has been saved.” on top of your contact details.)
4. Share it on Facebook with your friends.